Sr. Software Engineer – Front End Developer
The LicenseFortress engineering team is accountable for developing and managing all the features that power our proprietary software, LicenseFortress Discovery®. We collaborate extensively with our design and product development teams to create a powerful tool for our customers.
We are looking for a Sr. Frontend Engineer to join LicenseFortress in designing, building, and testing the functionality and performance of our product as we expand into new markets.
Day to Day
- Interface with Back End/Front End Engineers, Product Design & Management
- Develop & refine product features and functionality.
- Advise on architectural solutions and UI improvements.
- Participate in design sessions, code reviews, and implementation.
- Improve engineering standards and tooling.
- Develop and simplify processes.
- 5+ years in a Front End Software Engineer role
- 3+ years experience with React and Redux.
- Experience building responsive layouts.
- Responsible for code in production and deployed to customers.
- Develop, test, and maintain code in a CI/CD environment.
Nice To Haves
- You have a working knowledge of Ansible / Python.
- You have worked with Django 3, DRF, Celery, Redis.
- Experience managing a team.
Salary Range: $140,000 – $170,000
LicenseFortress provides health benefits, including health insurance compensation, sick/personal time, and parental leave. We also provide methods for employees to invest in themselves with retirement options as well as equity in the company. Stock options provide an employee with the opportunity to purchase a set number of shares of company stock at a certain price within a certain period of time.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with links to your work and experience.